If an exchange or refund is required then the items should be returned to us in its original condition and packaging within 14 days of your purchase. Please follow the following procedure:
1. Inform us by email of the items you wish to return stating the reason, products being returned and the original order number (this will be on the despatch document sent to you).
2. We will email you a Returns Authorisation sheet. Please print this and place it within the goods package. This must be sent back to:
Premier Sports & Leisure
Unit 1, Peartree Business Centre
Grouse Road, Colgate
West Sussex RH13 HT
3. Please note all parcels must be sent back using Recorded Delivery. If we do not receive the goods back we will be unable to issue a refund or replacement.
4. Refunds are issued within 5 working days of us receiving the goods with notification confirmed via email. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if the goods returned are deemed to be damaged or tampered with. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. Non-UK customers returning their goods for exchange within the returns period of 14 days after purchase will be subjected to a charge for postage costs incurred when re-shipping the product(s). Charges will be taken from the card used when placing your original order.
6. Items that have been customised cannot be returned.